Every two years the NZHA Executive is hosted by a different New Zealand university history department.Canterbury University is the NZHA host for the next two years, the Executive members are:
- President: Associate Professor Katie Pickles (History)
- Secretary: Dr Joanna Cobley (History)
- Treasurer: Associate Professor Peter Field (History)
Other representatives include:
- Dr James Smities (Digital Humanities), and
- Associate Professor Lyndon Fraser (Anthropology & Sociology).
One thought on “Who are the NZHA Executive for 2014-15?”
Well done on the website!