2022 Membership Subscriptions Are Now Due
Subscriptions are as follows:
- NZHA / New Zealand Journal of History combined – $50. This subscription includes two issues of the online NZJH per annum.
- Student members – free.
The process is straightforward. Simply:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that you wish to join the NZHA. Indicate the date you paid and the amount paid. Please indicate if you require a receipt.
- deposit $50 (or $100 if you wish to pay for two years) directly into our bank account:
- 03 0521 0198200-00 – New Zealand Historical Association
- For overseas transactions the Swift Code is wpacnz2w (westpac)
- Please provide the following information in your banking details:
Reference: Your surname and the first two letters of your first name, e.g. RyanGr
- Students: Please email to confirm that you wish to join the NZHA.
When you join the NZHA you:
- are entitled to vote and speak at AGMs, and to be nominated and elected to Council and Executive
- support the NZHA to promote historical study, teaching and research in New Zealand
- support the NZHA as an important lobby for matters of interest and concern to all historians in New Zealand
- encourage excellence in historical research through a range of prizes that NZHA sponsors
- are invited to attend, present and discuss your own historical research at the NZHA’s biennial conference
- receive a discount for conference registration
- lend support to administering the association and its website