Massey University, Wellington Campus, is hosting a conference on 12 November 2015 on Memory Studies in New Zealand.
Papers on any memory-related topic will be considered.Themes could include:
- Māori memory
- Techniques of Memory
- Memory and Place
- Trauma and Memory
- Postcolonialism and memory in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Aotearoa New Zealand literatures of memory
- Memory on Aotearoa New Zealand screens
- Memory, Settlement and Reparations
- Memory and the Visual Arts
- Digital Memories
- Migrancy and memory in Aotearoa New Zealand
As we are keen to survey the field of memory research in Aotearoa New Zealand we are happy to accept presentations of work in preparation for publication, however we will also consider a themed publication of papers that work well together.
To respond to this call, please send a 300 word abstract with short bio to: A.Meek@massey.ac.nz. The deadline for abstracts is 17 July 2015. Further information is on the attached flyer. Memory Research in Aotearoa